Here’s my yummy cookie recipe. It has been tried and tested for 8 years so they’re pretty good now!
I split the mixture and do half with white chocolate and have with milk chocolate chips. Super Yummy!
- 250 g self raising flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of bicarbonate of soda
- pinch of salt
- 125 g of soft butter
- 100 g of sugar
- 75 g of brown sugar
- one egg lightly beaten
- 200g of chocolate chips (white, milk or dark)
- Preheat the oven to 160°C
- Cream butter and both sugars together in a large mixing bowl
- Gradually beat in the egg
- Add bicarbonate of soda
- Stir in the flour and chocolate chips
- Roll into balls, place on baking tray and flatten slightly.
- Leave lots of space as they spread a lot.
- Bake for 5 minutes then turn the tray around. Bake for a further 5 minutes until golden.