Here’s the recipe for my ‘Hot Chocolate Pots’. They are best served warm with some vanilla ice-cream or whipped double cream and some fresh fruit. They are still gooey in the centre when you take them out of the oven and taste even better if you push a square of milk chocolate into the centre just before serving. Depending on the size of your ramekins this mixture will make between 6 and 12 ‘Hot Chocolate Pots’. Enjoy!
- 200g dark chocolate
- 180g butter
- 4 eggs
- 100g caster sugar
- 40g plain flour
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Melt chocolate and butter together and allow to cool slightly
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, sugar and flour together for about 3-4 minutes
- Add to the chocolate and butter and fold in gently.
- Grease some ramekins with a little butter and divide the mixture between them
- Cook for about 10-12 minutes until risen